Seventh grade students recently completed their science projects remotely. Their project involved creating a poster to raise awareness and to educate the public about an environmental issue in Florida.
Some of the topics included:
- Water pollution caused by sunscreen by Brianna H.
- Overpopulation of the Burmese python in the Everglades by Jack S.
- Preventing plastic pollution by Casey K.
- Protecting coral reefs by Haven S.
- Iguanas as an invasive species by Sadyne O.
- Lionfish overpopulation by Madison D.
- Fishing lures damaging coral reefs by Madison B.
- and more!